CNY + V day 2010

Sunday, February 21, 2010
8:10 AM

time to update my VERY rusty blog. shall start off the new year with a blog about CNY and v day.

CNY was as usual.. hmm. reunion dinner at my aunt's place.. most of the kids have grown up, each doing their own stuff, my cousins no longer play childish games with us, so we just stick to playing card games ourselves.

1st day of CNY was a real busy day. i had to be the chauffeur to drive my ppl around. first my family, then sj's family haha. this yr's cny i tried a new way to makeup, which is draw bottom eyeliner, a way i learnt from TWF makeup lesson. i think it makes me looker brighter instead of having dull eyes.

after having dinner at sj's aunt place, we set off for our planned v day dinner. i gotta tell eveyone that parking at Chijmes is a really really bad idea.... we got conned totally.... it was $10 per entry!! and we only parked for around 3 hrs!! gosh... and next, we got conned by the restaurant too! we were like forced to order the set menu as indicated by the waiter. so we had to eat the full course of meal (appetiser, main course, dessert). we were so full! yet had to try to finish the food else waste our $$ but i got to say the food is pretty nice, especially the garlic bread, which is like super super long. anw the cafe is called esmirada or sth like that. main course was good, but dessert im a bit disappointed becos the tiramisu lack a taste of liquer. i think my tiramisu taste better than theirs hhaha.

then went esplanade to walk walk, but its a really really bad idea cos we totally forgot it was CNY, so there was CNY celebration at esplanade.. -.- so end up there were a lot of 'lightbulbs' around, plus a lot of banglahs.... -.- sj was really pissed at them for staring at me, so we gotta leave early.. sigh..

i think im really lcky at playing blackjack, cos when im the dealer, i alw win over everyone else's money! lol

recently, my bro just got enlisted into army, he came back botak! plus i dun really get to see him le, cos he gotta pei his gf!! hope he can pull thru the army, im sure he can haha. im just so so glad that sj is no longer in the army. its really a tough time, for both of us during that time. now that i see my bro, and others who are in the army, seeing how their gfs feel sad for not seeing the guys, it just reminds me of the time i had went thru. jia you gals, you must be strong for ur guys to pull thru the army with a positive attitude! we are their pillar of mental support! <3

took this myself when it was red light lol.



Picture at esplanade with my dar.


Look at the long bread! we had no idea how to eat at first



left to right: me, my niece, my cousin. we all had hair accessories!!!


| simply ballet

Comments: Post a Comment