bdae celebration at Q&M gourmet pub

Friday, May 08, 2009
6:37 AM

last last week after exams, went ot watch CATS musical @ esplanade. it was really nice:) lots of dance apart from singing. lots of ballet dance moves too! tix was ex, it cost us $200 in total but i think it was worth the money. my very very first musical at the esplanade. the programme booklet was quite ex lol $20. regret that i din buy the soundtrack.


on wednesday met up with emilia and feli to shop @ vivocity. hav been online shopping recently but haven really went out to shop. on my way to meet emilia, one salesgal approached me and buffed my nails. lol it was really shiny but i really din expect the price to be $90 per nail kit ($70 for a nail buffer). luckily the salesgal sold it to us w/o commission. so each of us got the kit for $35 each. yups, jus like emilia, im happy with this purchase cos since i dun put nail polish, i can buff my nails to make it look shiny:) We took quite some effort trying to find yenling's present lol. walked the whole vivo till our legs and feet are sore and tired. well, at least my feet really hurt these few days since wed. baaad idea to wear heels to shop. but lol, i wore heels cos my pants require me to wear heels so as to look nice haha.

we ate dinner at the queen and mangosteen british gourmet pub at vivo. well, lets see, the ambience was nice, service gd and food was delicious!

ambience: 8/10
service: 9/10
food: 8.5/10

nice place to go! we sat there since 6 plus and ate till near 11. after dinner, i went to pick up my car alone, and when i was at the gantry, i realise i forgot to top up my cashcard! had to go back to vivo and top up, by then, it was pretty empty and security guards were all locking up the doors. it was a bit scary to be walking ard at the time alone. on my way back home, i really cant concentrate on the road, my eyes were super dry and tired from contact lens. it was really quite dangerous but im glad i reahed home safely.

these are some pics of us and the yummy food!

grilled chicken leg with some mango sauce. chicken meat was tender and sauce was delicious!


fish and chips for $12. worth the money!

chilled prawns with marie rose dip or sth? forgot the name of the sauce but i jus LOVE the sauce!




creme brulee and fruit crumble. <3>




| simply ballet

Comments: Post a Comment