Spending spree

Thursday, March 12, 2009
8:48 AM

Today after school rushed down to Suntec tgt with shao jie to meet my dad to go for the burberry fair. ytd my dad spent thousands there till the cashier ppl recognised him as their big customer. today i wanna go there see if can get a gd bargain for its bags. but so sad, the $600 tote cloth bag was sold le, today left all the leather bags which i really dun like. ytd my dad should hav bought that tote bag :( so i looked ard, feeling sad if i dun get sth lol since i travelled all the way down from boon lay. wanted to buy this black tank top with golden words saying "burberry established since..." b4 discount it was $450, after discount, it is $132... still my gosh...... so ex for a tank top!! so continued to look ard n saw this particular translucent black dress that a lot of women picked it up from the rank. so i went to take it n found that wow its XS!!!! so i went to try it when the other women put it back on the rack. its really beautiful. b4 discount was $575, after discount: $175. but i think its a better bargain than the tank top. since my dad felt bad abt not buying me the bag, he offered to buy me the dress. haha really big thanks to him for buying so much things for me today.

after burberry fair, we went over to take a peek at the IT fair, n i ended up buying a cybershot camera lol. cos i've alw wanted to buy one, have been saving up for one, till now only got $200, so my dad sponsored the balance. the camera was a fair bargain, $100 less than retail price. n its a hot red colour haha cool.. now i have a camera of my own, more pictures and more cam whoring!

| simply ballet

Comments: Post a Comment