21st bdae ideas

Tuesday, March 03, 2009
6:06 AM

taking a break from my studies and googling ard for 21st bdae ideas.. hmm 2 of my frens would be having their 21st bdae this march. one of them celebrating at chalet, another on not really holding a party. so im jus wondering wat shall i do?? cos if i wanna hold a high tea party, i think need to make reservations soon..

lemme see, i would love a private gathering,at home or sth cos im not really a party chic :S like it to be private. but.. i held hse party for my 12th yr old party leh lol wan sth different this time. that would depends on my parents' budget. dun wan them to spend too much. i probably wun go for hotel ballroom like my cousins.. i shalll use my own money next time for those places for my wedding instead haha. it would probably be a high tea buffet, anyone got suggestions on nice high tea places? i wanna hold it at my secret garden too.. i shall try to enquiry abt it. but i might hold it at kbox LOL! but love to sing, so mayb i should really hold my bdae at kbox so i can sing all i wan n enjoy with my frens:)

comments pls!!:)

| simply ballet

Comments: Post a Comment