Giving this blog a third chance

Tuesday, May 20, 2008
1:58 AM

Hmm dunno y but suddenly felt like blogging again, but i dun think it will last very long. Wonder who still visits this dead blog. But nonetheless, to anyone who still visits or happens to visit this blog, tag the board k :)

Couple of updates.. Had a nice weekend.

Last thu went to shop with my gal frens. Long time since i hav shopped like this. Quite fun and satisfying for being able to find couple of blouses which i like and of my sizes at a worthwhile price:)

Fri till sat, i spent most of my time playing WOW at home or at sj hse. Finally lvl 70 but stil got tons of preparation work to do before my char can really raid. Hate those buggers who blame my priest char for not being able to heal well.

Well, sat met up with fantasix for kbox, whereby only 4 ppl including me turned up. I realised im really getting old. I really dunno most of the songs and i jus spent 4 hrs sitting there listening to the pros sing,haha. After kbox, went to watch dancenight 2008 shake. They were great, especially the hip hop items. HC breaking has also improved:) 5 of us were so hyped up that night that we took really crazy photos. N thx to my bro for being our photographer haha. We all realised we all getting old alr. cant jump n move around as much haha. n i really strained my back after the phototaking. :S However, within 1 sat, i burnt a big hole in my wallet. all the tix, kbox, taxi fares :S thats y i really need to find a job else im really broke. Really paiseh to ask him for more jia1 yong4 alr..

Went to watch what happened in vegas ytd.It was quite a nice show. a bit touching at some parts. But i still prefer the humour in made of honour.

Thats abt it, i guess i will try to blog soon. Hope i can get a job real soon too...




| simply ballet

Comments: Post a Comment